Saturday, January 9, 2016

Workshop News - Jan 2016

FREE WORKSHOP


Reminder: I will hold a free (open to any visitor of Big Bend National Park) short astrophotography workshop at 9:00pm on Friday, January 15, 2016 in Big Bend National Park. It will be at the small parking lot at the north end of the Basin road (aka the cell phone lot). This workshop is being held on behalf of the Big Bend Conservancy (formerly Friends of Big Bend) and is part of the Dark Sky Weekend celebration.


Please see this post on Facebook for detailed information:
facebook.com/groups/bigbendfriends/permalink/10153377215427547


APRIL 2016 WORKSHOP UPDATE


The April 2016 workshop has filled up, and I've begun a waiting list. If you're interested in attending, please let me know. I've had 1 - 2 cancellations just before every workshop I've held in the past. So, there's a decent chance a spot will open.




No comments:

Post a Comment