Thursday, January 2, 2014

Welcome 2014

Happy New Year!


I intended to post this yesterday, but this new year isn't starting out very well. I'm sick and my kids are sick as well.


But another year is upon us and I welcome it.




click for larger image


Good bye to 2013. The image above is probably my favorite of the past year, and it was taken December 30th. My oldest son, Henry, threw his hands up at the magnificent sunset we witnessed over Lake Buchanan in the Texas hill country.


I'm way behind on posting here. The past few weeks have been hectic. Holiday preparations, parties, pageants, family visits, celebrations, birthdays, and just about everything else all going on all at once. I always love the Christmas and New Years stretch, but it's always full of events (mostly all good :-) )


So welcome, 2014. I look forward to the year and the photos yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment