Saturday, September 21, 2013

This is Awesome

I'm sitting in a small service station getting my truck inspected right now. I put a reminder on my phone's calendar to keep me engaged in this thing I call a photography blog. I have a WordPress app on my Android phone. I figured out how to upload photos and post them to the blog, although I don't have any pics for today.

I think it's awesome to have these tools and the capability to do this remotely and whenever I find a free bit of time, such as now. (some of you are probably thinking I've been behind on tech and I'm just catching up, and you're right)

But the effect of this rather meaningless post is that the photo bug is planted in my head, and hopefully I'll give some thought to photography throughout the day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment