Friday, September 20, 2013

Getting Back Into It

Photography has been a huge part of my life for the past 10 years. I've spent a lot of time on photography. I've taken photos, studied photography, gone on workshops, given workshops, and more. I've done it because I have enjoyed it.

In the past year or so, I've grown further away from it. I've been distracted by other events and other hobbies. But my love for it and my enjoyment in it remains the same.


Mumford and Sons at the Woodlands, Sep. 17, 2013


I'd like to challenge myself to make one post a day here on this blog. It doesn't have to be a photo. It just has to be something related to photography. That will keep me active.

I'm not sure if I can pull it off. It's a bit like starting a new diet. I can only try :-) I have to keep reminding myself how important photography is to me and how posting here will help me stay engaged.

(And I'm doing this from my phone. It really helps me if I can have access to posting when mobile.)

No comments:

Post a Comment