Monday, March 5, 2012

Feb. 2012 Workshop Done!

My Feb. 2012 Big Bend Photo Workshop has completed with great success. My co-teacher (Marti Jeffers) and I had a great time and have come home with many great memories and experiences to share.




click for larger image


The morning before the workshop started, Marti and I woke up at 4am and drove to the cemetery near the Terlingua Ghost Town. The skies were clear and dark, and the Milky Way had just risen above the eastern horizon. These two photos were from that morning.




click for larger image


I have tons of photos to sort through and process. I will be sharing these with you soon. I just need to finish unpacking and catch up on my sleep :-)

3 comments:

  1. Incredible picture at the cemetary - love how you captured the milky way. Can't wait to see more of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susie! I appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture with the crosses is just epic. I get a knot on my throat if I stare at it too long...

    ReplyDelete