Wednesday, June 30, 2010

AR 13 - Yellow, Green, and Sound!

Today's theme was yellow and green, picked spontaneously on-the-fly as the walk progressed.




click for larger images


I took along my new audio recorder, and below are links to two sound clips. I'm quickly realizing that capturing sound is going to be a lot more challenging that I'd anticipated. Ha! I think I remember saying that about photography way back when... :-)


- Birds (MP3 file, 0.2 MB)
- Cicadas (MP3 file, 0.3 MB)


And so begins the audio learning curve.

1 comment:

  1. TJ, Great to hear from you, I've missed quite a bit, you've been busy. Thanks for your comments, they mean a lot to me. I like how you've put together the Addicks Reservoir Project and sound too...

    I'm on my way back to Miami and will spend more time going over what you've done when I get home. Hope you and your family are fine...
    Later.

    ReplyDelete