Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hello 2008

Screw the new year's resolutions, I have "goals" for this year:

1 Walk 1000 miles. Yep, that's right. 12 months, 1000 miles, and my two feet (and possibly several pairs of shoes). I just finished walking almost 100 miles in 5 weeks, so if I keep up that pace, I'll accomplish this goal.

2 Get published. Magazine, newspaper, website, whatever. I want to get at least one of my photos published. This will require a lot of work on my part. Many publications take submissions, and each one has their own unique requirements. For all of you that have seen my photos and told me, "this should be in a calender/magazine/book", wish me luck!

3 Go to Big Bend. Work on my photo project. This is an easy goal as you don't have to twist my arm at all to get me to go :-) With a little luck, I'll go twice this year.

4 Attend a photo workshop. I'm already signed up for a week-long photography workshop in Death Valley National Park in February this year. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment