Friday, October 12, 2007

Wine from Italy

Well, this isn't about beer, but I thought I'd just share this since it's special. Tanya and I made a trip to Italy some years ago and brought back 4 bottles of wine. The wine there is eccellente! Here are two bottles that we've consumed:

While in Italy, we inquired about shipping the bottles back. The cost was more than the price of the wine! We eventually packed them in with our stuff and hauled them back with us (taxies, trains, planes).

So how was this wine? It was most excellent. Smooth, easy to drink, and a pleasant taste. No, I'm not into providing a detailed and useless taste analysis. The weird flavors that wine tasters come up with just don't make sense (e.g. hint of garlic roasted blueberries with a slight used motor oil aftertaste). WTF? I'll just tell you if I liked it or not! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment