Thursday, February 4, 2016

Death Valley

Last November I visited Death Valley with several photo-friends. It was a week to get away and see the landscape, and to focus on photography for a good, long while.


Shooting in the dunes.


This wasn't a workshop or a group shoot or any sort of formalized event. It was just six friends getting together and having fun. And we had loads of fun.


Manly Beacon and badlands in Golden Canyon


Editing and processing the images has taken forever. There were thousands of photos to sort through, and I'm finally finishing up.


Scouting in the valley.


I'll post more about this trip later. We visited and explored some great places. I've only been to Death Valley once before, and my knowledge is fairly limited. But we did get to see a lot of new stuff (for me) on this recent trip.

And we got to experience some very interesting weather. High winds, heat, cold, snow.... and a rocket launch. More about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment