Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Workshop Report - Oct. 2011

I'm pleased to report that my first Big Bend workshop went very well. We enjoyed several days of exploring and photographing the park. We had nice, clear dark skies at night and mild weather.




Group Photo
(click for larger image)



Nine students attended the workshop. These folks came from all over (Michigan, Washington, and even Mexico!). My sister, Lacy, helped by being our workshop assistant.




Badlands Photographer
(click for larger image)



I am working on a workshop report page that I plan to publish soon. This will contain details and information, along with many photos, about the workshop and our activities.


Many, many thanks to all who attended! Your participation and friendship is greatly appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment