Tuesday, January 27, 2009

High Lonesome Trees Project

I've mentioned shooting the trees on the High Lonesome Ranch as my main subject here recently. I pulled together 12 shots from this "mini-project": click here.




click to see project page


This is the final selection from my work. Overall, I'm pleased with my photos, but I'm mostly happy about the experience I gained. I've never before confined my work to such a specific criteria, and frankly, I've been apprehensive to do so. My shooting time is limited and valuable to me. But I have to say I found the experience to be worthwhile.


Please check out the final gallery here and also read the previous two entries (see below) in my blog as well as this older entry from last year for more insight on this mini-project.

No comments:

Post a Comment