Wednesday, January 7, 2009

BigBendChat.com Calendar

I should have posted this a month ago. Four of my photos (including the cover) appeared in BigBendChat.com's 2009 calendar. Sorry this is late news, I'm just a bit brain-dead these days (holidays, new baby, etc.).




click to see more


The calendar is offered through Cafepress. I've already receieved a few and I'm impressed. The print quality is decent for a calendar. Looks pretty nice on the wall.


Aside from my photos, the calendar is definitely very high quality. The other photos are very, very good, and the calendar as a whole offers a spectacular view of the park. I'm proud that my work appears in the calendar and also alongside some fine photography from others.


Visit Big Bend Chat here.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Your on a roll, Your work is wonderful I'm glad its getting published, I'm hoping some of your talent will rub off...Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike! Err, your talent is superb... :-) I'm inspired by YOUR work!

    ReplyDelete