Friday, March 28, 2008

New Article: Behind the Scenes #1

Here's a new article that takes a detailed look at the behind the scenes events from one of my best and favorite photographs. This kicks off a new series of articles that will follow the same format for different photos of mine.






This article is intended to provide interesting infomation about the creation of the photograph. But it's mainly intended to capture some lessons learned from the experience and to help me remember the experience. Hopefully it will help others too.


www.texbrick.com/photo/notes/photo_story_01.pdf


BTW, I've added a new section of notes and articles on photograph on my website. There are currently three, and I plan on writing many more this year. Stay tuned!


www.texbrick.com/photo/notes

No comments:

Post a Comment