Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Week 5, ‘08

Summary of Miles Walked:
- This Week: 7.0
- Since Jan. 1: 82.8
- Since Nov. 26, 2007: 183

The big news this week:  I had my gall bladder removed last Friday. This was a scheduled procedure. I had been having trouble and was diagnosed with having "two small gall stones" last year. Friday, after the surgery, the Dr. told Tanya that I had "two large gall stones".

So, I won't be walking much this week. I tried to get in as much walking as possible last week before Friday, but things were just too busy. We bought a car on Thursday evening, and I was still way too sore from the big 17 miler the previous weekend. I managed a few miles, but they were agony. At least my butt has stopped hurting now :-)

Oh well, I'm behind now. Way behind. But I'll be back up to speed soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment