Monday, November 18, 2013

Organizing

Doing anything efficiently in life requires good organization. In photography you need to organize your images as well as gear.

And, the organization that's put into place must be maintained and revised as changes are made.

So, I've spent the better part of a weekend now putting new shelves and drawers in my closet. Part of that system is for camera gear. And it's damn nice to have easy access to it now. Everything has a home in a drawer or on a shelf.



This has nothing to do with my closet project. It's just a Manhattan lit by a citronella candle as I attempted to relax in the backyard for a little while. We obviously still have tons of mosquitos.

But I highlight this because I often have to force myself to slow down, stop being so busy, and take a break to rest and, of course, think about photography. And it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment