Thursday, December 10, 2009

More Published Work

Just a quick note to capture recent and upcoming publications:


The Friends of Big Bend National Park have used my photo below in their recent newsletter.




click to see larger


This is a scene of Scarlet Gilia on the Lost Mine Trail taken in September 2007.


BigBendChat.com will publish the following four photos in their 2010 calendar:




click to see larger



click to see larger



click to see larger



click to see larger



The photos, top to bottom, are:
- Rainbow from the South Rim, Sept. 2007
- The Window just after sunrise, Sept. 2008
- The Painted Desert (badlands near Dawson Creek), Mar. 2009
- Meteor over my tent, Mar. 2009


Many thanks to both FBB and BBC for selecting and using my Big Bend photos!

4 comments:

  1. I just went through your BB gallery with a new eye. I new they were good, but now I realize that they are actually great. This is your place, when are you starting your workshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike. I appreciate your comment! Next year... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet, more well deserved honors!! Let's all head back down that way in 2010!!! Mike is right, these are all just great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marti! I appreciate that. I'm really looking forward to Big Bend in 2010 :-)

    ReplyDelete