Thursday, March 6, 2008

One from Death Valley

It's been two weeks since the end of my photo workshop in Death Valley. I'm struggling to get my images processed and edited, but it's a long, slow process. I won't necessarily have tons of photos to showcase, perhaps 30 or so. I'm just taking my time with them and trying to do a quality job on the editing.


I know a lot of you are eager to see what I experienced in my photography workshop. So, I'll leave you with this for now:






This is me holding up my camera on the end of my tripod and shooting back towards some of the workshop participants and instructors. It appears we've gotten off track and derailed into total sillyness, and that's exactly right. But I'd also like to point out that the mood of the group during the entire workshop was happy. We all had a fun time. It was a wonderful experience filled with learning, quality shooting time, companionship, good conversations, connection/communion with nature, and loads of fun.

2 comments:

  1. You've got a great set of images from death Valley in your gallery. Some stunning vistas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gordon! I'm lookin' forward to seeing yours from your recent trip.

    To everyone else - be sure to check out Gordon's blog (http://gordonmcgregor.blogspot.com/) for some great photography. There's also a link to it from the "Blogroll" on the main page of my blog.

    ReplyDelete