Friday, March 28, 2008

New Article: Photo Mindset (Getting Your Head in the Game)

I've published a new photography article about having a mindset conducive to good photography while out in the field. This is a non-technical piece that describes things you can do, based on my experience, to get your mind going in the right direction and get the creative juices flowing. Ever heard the expression having your head in the game?

For me personally, my photographic efforts have suffered from stress, anxiety, and different distractions while out shooting in the field. Over the years, I've come to realize a few things, and I've developed some techniques that help to get my head in the game. What I'm essentially getting at are methods that calm my mind down and really develop and focus my creative energy on photographing the environment around me.

Hope this helps you too! Check it out: www.texbrick.com/photo/notes/photo_mindset.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment